AF AND DOCUMENTS MUST BE UPLOADED TO DATABASE (www.ifmsa.org) 4 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR CLERKSHIP STARTS.
*** for UNIVERSITAS INDONESIA: please choose more than one department in your AF, we cannot accept AF with only one department (Internal Medicine-Cardiology, Internal Medicine-Hematology, etc or Surgery-General, Surgery-Neurosurgery, etc)
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE UPLOADED IN THE ELECTRONIC APPLICATION FORM (eAF).
ALL STUDENTS MUST ENCLOSE:
1. Official Letter of Recommendation from student's DEAN to the HOSTING University, containing the point that student is RECOMMENDED to join the clinical exchange in X, X, and X Department in HOSTING UNIVERSITY as noted in student's priorities.
2. Proof of enrollment.
3. Student's Transcript. This is an official list of your exams marks from the faculty. MUST BE TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH
***PLEASE do those THREE documents OFFICIALLY and don't forget to PUT DEAN STAMP on them. Letters should be arranged SOON after you heard from your SCOPE NMO National Exchange Officer about your final placement in Indonesia (in which University).
4. A copy of passport.
5. A copy of the language certificate.
6. A letter of motivation.
7. A curriculum vitae.
8. A copy of the health insurance.
9. 3 passport-sized pictures.
10. A copy of the health statement that you are free from any disease.
11. Proof of vaccination: Hepatitis B, BGC, SARS-CoV-2
12. TBC-Mantoux test.
***Some of the LCs (Yogyakarta UGM, Surabaya, and Jakarta) require documents more than mentioned above. The LEO will soon contact you after they accept your AF.
***IF THE STUDENT DOES NOT GIVE THE COMPLETE DOCUMENTS IN TIME, THE EXCHANGE MAY BE CANCELLED!
*Notice that a valid email address is necessary. If the LEO, either the NEO contact you and there is NO RESPONSE, the exchange may be CANCELLED!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Indonesia has some requirements that you need to meet, should you be our incoming student
1. A health certificate in English
and a negative PCR test result
issued within 48 hours prior to departure for Indonesia
2. A completed electronic Health Alert Card/e-HAC
which you can access through https://inahac.kemkes.go.id
(it is also available in the form of an app which you can download in App Store or Google Play).
3. A statement of willingness to comply with local quarantine requirements and to pay for the expenses that may occur during a required treatment at a local medical facility.
4. Upon arrival, RT-PCR re-examination is carried out for incoming students and are required to undergo five days of quarantine
in quarantine accommodation (hotels/lodging) who have received certification to facilitate COVID-19 quarantine accommodation by the Ministry of Health of Indonesia at their own expenses
. Another RT-PCR examination will be carried out once more after you have completed five days of quarantine.
5. A valid health insurance
for your stay in Indonesia