The student must provide us when sending the application with a proof of vaccination/status of the following diseases: Hepatitis A, B and C; Rubrella, Varicella, Tetanus, Poliomyelitis and Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
Requirements related to COVID to conduct the clerkship in Associa-Med Tunisia:
- Negative Sars-Cov-2 PCR certificate no older than 72 hours before departure to Tunisia
- Upon arriving all outgoings must do a quarantine of 7 days if not fully immune ( 14 days after full vaccination ) in a hotel room that you must reserve before arriving, followed by a second PCR test
- If the second PCR test is also negative the student can start his/her clerkship
- Fully vaccinated students would only need a Negative Sars-Cov-2 PCR certificate no older than 72 hours before departure to Tunisia
- If any incoming presents any signs of Sars-Cov-2 later in his stay he will be asked to move to a specially prepared room (only used for quarantine) in the hostel where he can spend 48 hours followed by a PCR test, in case of positivity, he will be asked to finish his quarantine in a hotel room and the exchange team will be responsible of delivering food and all his essential needs. In this case Associa-med will not pay for the alternative accommodation.
- Asscoia-Med Tunisia does not provide tests or vaccines, so the Incoming Students are expected to fulfill this requirement at their own expense.
- All incomings will be asked to provide their own protective gear such as surgical or FFP2 masks for every clerkship day and hand-sanitizer at their own expense.
- Because of COVID-19, not all the departments stated in LC's explore pages will be available.
- These conditions can be modified according to specific requirements of the LC assigned to the student, who will be notified in advance.